30 days... 30 blog posts.... 30 reasons to be thankful!!!!!!! I did it! And, I loved every minute of it. I loved that each and every day, I found something to be really thankful for. I love that even when I was mad at the world, feeling down, or not in the mood to BE thankful.... I posted anyway. Nothing snaps you out of a funk like searching for the good in your life.
I really feel like this month has been theraputic for me. I feel like I am more positive these days. Have a brighter outlook on most things. I just FEEL really good right now and it's hard to imagine that this focus of being thankful dailly doesn't have a huge part to play in that feeling.
When you focus on the GOOD, I firmly believe, you CREATE more good..... when you are positive... the energy around you follows suit. I always believe things will work out..... and they usually do. I rarely dwell in the negative pieces of anything and try very hard to always see the light at the end of the tunnel. Because it's always there... even when you can't see it yet. I know it's there.
So, I've enjoyed my month so much more than I ever thought possible.... I will probably still post often about blessings of this and that.... I think it's a part of me now. Doing something for 30 days in a row makes it feel like a habit....... maybe I have created a habit of being thankful....... and what a wonderful habit to have.
3 comments:
Wow Nina...I am so PROUD of you I could burst! I love you and the way you express yourself so much!!!
Love, Mom
:) the glass is half full, not half empty! :)
GREAT JOB NICKI!!! You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed reading it so much. I am so proud of you and feel that I know you a whole lot better than I did before. You really have a talent to get to the heart of things. Again, great job! Hope to see you soon! Love you all, Aunt Mary Jo
Post a Comment