Some days I may not feel like coming to work because my boss is making me crazy... or I am not really interested in the task at hand... but I ALWAYS like coming to work to see my coworkers, who are not only the people I work with, they have become great friends!!!
I feel so blessed to work with some amazing women... who support me not only in work, but in life. Some great guys who I've gotten to know and my hubby has gotten to know too... and we now hang out as couples and families. I love when your coworks become friends and family!
I can't imagine the day without chatting with Lindsey about the new arrivals or new sale items at Anthro! I can't imagine not catching up with Kate on how she and that baby inside are doing. Sharing crazy kid stories with Amy. Laughing about what Jim did over the weekend. Letting my grievances out with Stephanie. And just plain bitching with either one of the Heathers.
My coworkers rock... and they get me through the days... and then some! They are the best lunch dates, drinking buddies, and listening ears. It's the people that really make this place feel like home to me.
I am so blessed to work with the most amazing people!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment