Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Nineteen: I am Thankful for Vacation Time...

When I walked out of the office at 3:00 pm on Wednesday.... I knew I wouldn't see the four walls of my office for 12 days!!  Woo hoo!!!!!!  I took my normal working days off next week, in addition to my holiday hours.... to make a solid week of no work!  Scott is going to take the week off too and I am hoping we can do some fun things together... get some more organizing done around the house... spend some time with family (cuz we have a bunch coming to town for the holiday!) and generally enjoy NOT having to go to work!

Ally has school Monday and Tuesday and a half day Wednesday. I am toying with keeping her home Wednesday entirely, as her cousin from Kansas City will arrive Tuesday night.... and I'm sure Ally will want to spend as much time with her as she can!  We shall see how it goes...

After the Thanksgiving week, I am only working two days that week... as I have taken my birthday OFF!  Some friends have taken the afternoon off too are going to join me for lunch... and I hopefully spend the morning getting a bit pampered. Am hoping for a massage or pedicure... or something  Anything that is just for me cuz dammit I deserve it!  :-)

Then, six working days over two weeks.... and then, another two solid weeks off for the holidays!  YIPPEE!  I just love this time of year............

No comments: