Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day Twenty-Five: I am Thankful for my Many Blessings...

Sometimes I think my blessings are too many to count. And how did I get so lucky. Who did I please in a previous life? But... Then I remember how hard I work for what I have. Not only the THINGS I have, but the relationships too. The intangibles. The real things that matter.

Everything takes work. Marriage. Friendships. Kids. Family. It all takes energy. Focus. Commitment. Time.

And I get better at them all the older I get. So, it turns out it makes sense that my blessings grow.... Because I work hard to make them so. The things that are important to me... I will always make my priority. And when you care that much... It has to pay off. Right?!?!

What a day we had. A great crazy day of family, food and love. Loved every minute of it. Even the hard parts. And there will always be hard parts.... Cuz they make the good parts shine so bright.

I hope you found many blessings to be thankful for.... And I hope you continue to work at making many more blessings for yourself too.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

kwimsatt said...

Beautiful. Well said. :)

Nicole said...

SO very true. I couldn't agree more... the good things in life take time, energy, hard work and commitment. Happy Thanksgiving to you!