Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day Twenty-Seven: I am Thankful for a Hubby Who Gets It Done...

I have had a running list of things to do around here... that I need Scott's help with... or him to do altogether. We all have that "honey-do list" I am sure!  Well, today... my beloved decided to follow through and do some of the things that I have been asking him to do for so long.

First, he put up the new pictures we recently had taken!!!!  We got a 16x20 of our family and a couple 8x10s of the kids... and made a pretty big display of our gorgeous selves on the wall!  Looks GREAT!!!!!  Also, with the new furniture arrangement in the living room, we needed to move a mirror... so he rehung that for me!!!

ALL of the lights in our master bedroom were out... and require getting the big ladder out of the shed to replace... so he did that today as well....

And, the grand finale.... he took Luke's crib down... and the big boy bed is up once again!!!!  Luke has been sleeping in his mattress and box spring on the floor with the crib frame still up.  He hasn't slept in the crib for months.... Scott was just so against taking it down after what happened last time.  :-))))))

Ally and I ran some errands this afternoon... returns and picked up a few needed things.... then, came home and made a fabulous dinner with leftover turkey.... of course!!!

We watched Mary Poppins this evening. Ally's been dying to see it again since we saw the play. And had a really, really great night in together.

OH!!! And the Spartans won..... and won the Big Ten Championship.  GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

No comments: