- He climbed into my lap and told me his tummy hurt.... says "open it mommy..." which means, pull my shirt up and rub my belly until it feels better. Every time his time hurts he comes up to me and lifts his shirt, grabs my hand and rubs his belly.
- "Sing the Sunshine Song Mommy...." (You are My Sunshine)
- He has started to poop his pants so many times today, I told him no more underwear until he goes... cuz we are running out. He exclaims, looking down "Oh NO!!! What are we gonna do with my PENIS????"
- "I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... I sing a song about it..."
- After Daddy told him not to play with the laser level cuz it could hurt his eye, he touches it and freaks out.. runs to me screaming, "my eye! my eye! hold me until it's better....."
- Every time he's trying to stall or delay... "But, but, but... Mommy... but, but, but...."
- "Holy Moly!"
- "No way Jose!"
- Luke has also started using the F-word from time to time. I have no idea where he has heard this word.... ;-) He even uses it in correct context. I am not proud of this... I really need to watch my mouth around him.... but for journalling sake... I need to blog about it. ;-) He says things such as "F-ing mess.... F-ing Mickey (when he's mad at Mickey Mouse apparently!).... Ef it.... and, well, you get the idea. Sometimes, I'm sorry... but it's so hard not to laugh. He climbed into a chair yesterday after lunch.... and just said.... "Ah Ef It!" Scott and I had to walk into the kitchen so he didn't see us hysterical. He always apologizes after. Let's hope this stops before school starts. ;-)
- "I"m gonna BAM it!!!"
- "Hi! I'm a mister!!!"
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Oh Luke...
Luke is just saying the funniest things today, so I am keeping another list of his statements today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I tell you HOW HAPPY I am to hear that my kids aren't the only one dropping the F-Bomb? I'm SOOO terrible anymore with language. I just can't help it. (DOT!! I NEED DOT!). Today Porter comes stomping down the stairs "Mom, can you help me get these fucking pants off??" EEEEEP!!! Mom FAIL again. Oops. Hey, they'll pick those words up in 10 years anyhow... hahaha! (okay, inappropriate.) Nicki... we should do some kind of challenge... a bad word challenge! Something. I need incentive.
I love the f-ing thing with Luke! Well, not that I love it...but feel better because of it. ;-) Owen flipped the bird at his friend at school...not knowing what it meant...and then said, "That's what my Mommy does when she drives!" AHHHHH! Thank God his teachers know me. I bribe them with wine!
Post a Comment