I am so blessed to be surrounded by an abundance of family! Near, far and in my house... Family is all around! I live near so very many family members and I still don't see everyone as much as I'd like. But we gather as often as we can!
Some parents are near. Some far. Some really far. But we love one another just the same. Maybe more as the years go on. I have cousins near and far. Aunts, uncles and grandparents all around me. I am so very lucky to be as close with them all as I am!!!!
I have siblings near and far and just yesterday my furthest one confirmed that he and my sis-in-law and my niece, Maggie (just over a year) will be spending Christmas with us!! Maggie will be here Christmas morning. Santa will have to come to Aunt Nicki's. I love it!!!!
I'm so excited to have them here. The kids are too!!! I got the kids matching pj's as I always do and Ally was quick to point out we need to get some for Maggie. They will all be adorable.
There's nuthin' better than family.... Especially during the holidays. And I have the best. :-)
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment