Last night, Ally, my mom, and I went to see Mary Poppins up at Wharton. What a great show!!!! Ally was in awe as she always is when she sees a musical. I love watching her face almost as much as the show itself!!!
I feel so lucky that my mom could join us! Since she has moved from Las Vegas to Columbia, MO, it is easier for her to get here because she can drive. Vegas was not exactly drivable! So, she is in town visiting for a few weeks and we packed some fun into the time!!! Starting with a fabulous play!!!!
I have always been lucky enough to have a great relationship with my mom. We've been more like friends than anything and that can be such a blessing. She has been through a lot of tough shit and I always look up to the amazing person that she is and always will be.
So, today I am thankful to that woman who brought me into this world and made me the person I am today. I love you mom. :-)
-- Post From My iPhone
1 comment:
Thanks Nina...you are an amazing daughter!
Post a Comment