Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Twenty-Nine: I am Thankful for Birthday Week....

I am a firm believer in the "birthday week!"  A birthday shouldn't just last one day!!! That's just not enough.... so I always celebrate for a good, solid week (or more).  ;-) 

Today kicks off my birthday week with lunch with some of my favorite co-workers.... then, dinner out tonight with one of my best friends.... then, another lunch tomorrow.... no dinner plans tomorrow cuz Scott will be out of town.  Anyone want to bring dinner to my house?  :-))))))  I will be stuck at home on my birthday eve with my kids.  ;-)

Wednesday, the actual day...  I will be off during the day!  Like I said, some "me time" in the morning and a girlie-girl lunch in the afternoon!  I am not sure what we are doing for dinner. Scott's in charge of planning something... but he is in Lansing until 6:00 pm that night at a meeting, so it would be a late something.... if at all.  Maybe just a dinner at home. I'm not sure!!!!!

It's fun to have a reason to go out.... get together... I love celebrations!  Celebrations of all kinds!!!  So, I look forward to seeing lots of friends and family this week.  Yay for being born. :-)))))))))

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

have a fabulous birthday. :)