Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today I am Thankful for Sleep...

.... And it seems everyone around here could use a whole lot more of it. Man. Today was brutal. Brutal!!! I don't know what was wrong with my kids but they were out of control grumpy today. Seriously. Scott lost his temper with Luke of all people. So, that just tells you how very bad the day was.

Whew. It's not really been the greatest week. Everyone has had a case of the grumpies. We came off a vacay and time change in addition to the time zone change. Scott was getting over a cold as were the kids. So I kept excusing everyone's bullshit. But today.... There was just no excuse. It was just our kids being awful. They refused to be helpful. Fought every little thing. Talked nasty. Cried and cried and whined and whined.

Ugh. Good riddance to you Sunday!! It's been awful. Happy to see you end!!!! Looking forward to more sleep. Much more!!

Updates on our day yesterday when I'm in a better mood. It's amazing I didn't run away from home today. ;)

So today I am super duper thankful for sleep!!!!!!!

No comments: