You are shy and you don't trust people easily. It takes a lot to earn your affections... but when someone does, they are in your spell forever. You are a mama's boy through and through and I will relish in that until the day you realize it's not so cool.
You are a picky eater... you hate having your haircut... you have strong opinions about your clothes and your pajamas.... you would prefer to never wear a coat, let alone a hat.... shoes make you cringe.... you love taking a bath, but detest having your hair washed.... you love Adele.... you sing and dance just like your sister.... you are obsessed with all things fire right now, fire trucks, fire men, fire stations.... you have to "play in your room" for a few minutes every night before bed and read two stories.... you are almost four and you still have a sippy cup of warm milk before bed and two upon waking... I spoil you in this way.... you love candy.... your legs hurt a lot... sometimes it makes you call out in the night.... I think you are growing all the time and it hurts...
Sometimes it hurts me too... to think that you are growing all the time... but as you grow, I only love and even "like" you more... I enjoy you at every stage and am lucky enough to be the kind of Mom that looks forward and not backward (most of the time). We all have our moments......
Everyone says that you are going to break girls' hearts when you are older.... I think they might be right. You are as charming as you are gorgeous... but I don't think you will ever treat girls unkindly. You are so kindhearted. So sweet. You truly care how others feel. I see this in you and it fills me with joy.
You fill me with love little man..... I could not be more thankful for you today and everyday....



1 comment:
Oh Momma..it will break YOUR heart when he finds a girlfriend...enjoy little Lukie while he is a sweetheart...remember how fast Ally became a pre-teen, but take comfort in the fact that boys are slower!!!
Post a Comment