Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Gotta Share...

I have discovered selling on eBay. I had dabbled in it a while ago.  Just a bit. Sold a few pair of jeans.  Made some money. Used it to buy new jeans. It was nice. Like getting them for free.  Just not really at all...... but you know what I mean! ;-)

So, now, Scott and I have embarked upon the eBay Challenge. We are seeing who can sell more than the who. So far, I am so winning. But I have an advantage. I swear to you... eBay is a women's playground. They love getting designer jeans, purses and clothes from Anthro.  I know that's what I shop for on eBay!

We also have a GOAL in mind... we are going to try to pay for Christmas with our eBay winnings.... or at least a chunk of it.  Maybe at least the kids.....

I have made $298.44 since Oct. 31  :-)

I am GIDDY!!!!!!!  All from things collecting dust in my house.  A pair of Ugg slipper that Scott got that were the wrong size years ago and he didn't return.  Some jeans I will NEVER fit into again.  A leather jacket I will NEVER fit into again.  A purse I haven't used in 8 years.  A dress I bought on an amazing sale that I never wore and now it's too small. Sold it for more than I paid.  :-)

Good times.... I am loving the eBay Challenge.  And kicking some butt too!  :-)))))

No comments: