Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 3: I am Thankful for Amazing Moms...

Today I am thankful for the amazing moms of all Ally's best friends who have become some of my closest friends. I am thankful for the mom who drove Ally to school every day while Scott and I were out of town and saved my in-laws the trip into Jackson. I am thankful for the mom who takes Ally home every Wednesday before gymnastics and makes her a smoothie and gets her changed and back to the gym on time.  I am thankful that at any given point, I can call on one of these moms and ask them to pick Ally up from school... take her to football game... or even keep her overnight for me.

I am even more thankful that these moms and I have become friends who actually enjoy one another's company! We have gone on vacation with one of the family's..... I have had countless girls' nights out.... been to one another's houses.... and had "play dates" with adult time and kid time.  We have a lot in common in addition to our daughters and I am so thankful that they are in my life!

There are many, many other moms I have come to know through school that I am close with and love as well..... the PTO moms... the Ambassadors group moms... the moms who volunteer their time and I interact with all the time. The moms who come and help me at Girl Scouts... there are so many wonderful women out there.

I am so thankful for the mommy support in my life!!!

No comments: