Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am Thankful for Sundays at Home with my Family...

Today I am thankful to be home with my family. With no where to go. Nothing to do. We are just home together, doing the everyday, mundane things that need to be done around here that make our household tick. Laundry. Making meals. Picking up.  Signing homework.  Planning lunches.  Talking about what our week has in store.

I love the peace of Sundays.  I love the calm before the storm of the work and school week.  I love the Sunday meal together. I always have.  Today we are making meatloaf and mashed potatoes. It doesn't get more "home cookin'" than that.

Today is the day we make our lists and check things off.  It's the day we feel like we are actually starting out on top of things.. cuz as the week goes on, life gets a little crazy... and the house gets destroyed and we run frantic in the mornings... and we forget to pack our gym clothes, our leotard or our yoga mat.... and we lose this peaceful feeling we had on Sunday....

But, for now... I am thankful for this Sunday at home with the people I love the most....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow Nina...great posts...every one of them...I am truly thankful to have a daughter like you!!!