Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am Thankful for my Sister-in-Law....

Yesterday I was thankful for my sister-in-law, Jane.... she is not only one of my best friends, she is family... and that doesn't always go hand in hand.  I am very blessed to have her in my life.

She is always the first to say yes when I need a girls' night out. When I need to vent and have a drink. She is always there to watch my kids and even keep them overnight so we can have a night out. She takes gorgeous pictures of my family.  She makes me laugh.  She helps me with the little things... she helps find a new doctor, she gives me advice on just about anything and everything and she listens when I'm sad, upset, happy or elated about something.

We love to vacation together with and without our children.  We have some of the best times....

She is a good person.  Good to the core. And the ways in which she is imperfect, as we all are... are the things that make me love her even more.

So... as we sat for hours and drank and talked and talked... and were eventually kicked out of a restaurant cuz we closed them out, I was and always am thankful for my sister-in-law...

1 comment:

jane said...

Aw, thanks :) Love you too. Lots of good times and many more to come my sister friend!!