Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 4: I am Thankful for my Hubby...

Today I am thankful for my partner in life... my best friend.... the man who picks me up when I am down and lifts me like no one in this world can... my husband, Scott.

When we get away from life.... it really hits home for me how much fun we have when we are together.  We sometimes lose sight of that when life gets crazy. When we get bogged down in the day to day drudgery, it is so difficult to keep our relationship a priority... but so very important for us. We never want to lose sight of who we once were before marriage, kids, and the business of life started to cloud us.

We run an amazing household together and parent together like pros.  We are truly an amazing partnership.  We share the same goals.... life dreams.... and aspirations for ourselves, our family and our children.

We are not afraid to make mistakes and admit it. We carry the other person when the other cannot go on anymore.  We get through more than most people I know.... and we are better for it. We do not give up on us.

My husband has taught me, showed me, and proved to me that true love exists... and I love that we just got away together to really remember.... I love that I like him..... and I know that one day, when my kids are grown and gone.... we will still be having just as much crazy fun as we are now... we will one day be the old couple that make people smile because we still hold hands.... and laugh over wine and dinner.

This much I know is true.... I am thankful for my husband.....

No comments: