Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am Thankful for my Baby Girl....

Oh Ally-Roo... I learn so much from you everyday.  You have been put on this earth to teach me to be a better person... of this I am certain.  You are here to teach me patience.  You are here to teach me to back down.  You are here to teach me how to truly love.

You are my biggest challenge and my most rewarding victory.  The fact that the two of us can remain living in the same house is a miracle.  I love you more than words... and you make me crazier than anyone on the planet.

You truly do have a heart of gold. Your sensitivity is what makes you so defensive.  You hurt easily and you would never admit it. For some reason, you refuse to show weakness.  You do not trust easily.  You do not back down.  You are so strong.  So smart. So much fun to be around.  You bring energy with you everywhere you go and people are drawn to you.

You are in a word: Amazing... and I love you to pieces.  I know you and I will always have our struggles, but I also know you and I will love each other be closer than most mother/daughters for a lifetime.....



1 comment:

Kathy said...

She IS a Blessing...and you are having a balll with her, I know you are, just as I did with you...
Remember the Black Friday shopping trip? And the Midnite Dennys? And the Prom Dress from Nordstroms? And seeing Barry Manilow at MSU...and....and...and..