This is going to be a REALLY ironic post... because I have no pictures to post.... :-))))) Seriously...... that is funny. HA!
Okay, but seriously... I am thankful for pictures! I am so glad I take so many and I wish I took more. I love, love, love looking back on pictures.... I smile with the memories that pictures bring to life for me. My office is full of pictures. My house. My phone. My bedroom. I just love pictures.
I love seeing people smile. I love when people are silly in pictures. I love that my eight year old reminds me to do this. She always wants the "silly pose"... I am glad I take the silly pose. I am glad she makes me be silly.... otherwise, I could be very boring. Far too serious.
I love that Luke wants a camera of his own for Christmas. I love this. I am getting him one.
I love old pictures. I am so glad my family took pictures!! I am glad we have videos on DVD of when my mom was little... when I was little... I need to take more video of my kids. It's awesome to look back on. You can get lost watching old videos. My kids love to make silly videos.
I love my silly kids. :-)
I love that I am doing Project Life even though I'm behind........ I have pictures... I need to print them. I need to take the time to catch up! Hopefully over the weeks me and the kids are off together......
I am so looking forward to two solid weeks off together.......... Wish Scott could be off the whole time too, but he only has one week left. One is better than none though!
So....... here's to spending some time taking more pictures! The holidays are fast approaching!!!!!!
1 comment:
You will soon be wondering "Where did the time go?" when you look at pictures...I sure am!
Post a Comment