No... I do not have an announcement to make! Today, Luke and I went to Ann Arbor to go maternity clothes shopping with my friend Kristen! We went to Briarwood Mall to Mimi Maternity and I made her put the "belly" on and model this coat for me so I could take her picture.... she is not this big yet, but how cute is she? And how sad that she did not buy this awesome coat! Surely it will keep her toasty warm this winter!!!
We had such a great day! She got loads of great clothes. Some fabulous cords, a bunch of knit tops and a sweater or two. It was a successful day! We also went to Babies R Us and looked at all things baby! It's so exciting when it's someone else going through all this! HA!
Mimi Maternity is smart enough to have a fitting room full of baby toys... so Luke had a blast playing with the Leap Frog table and other random toys. The most fun was had kissing himself in the mirror though. It was the cutest thing. He was all like "Who IS that good lookin' baby? I must KISS HIM!" Too cute...
He even made some friends! This poor little girl though... I had to ask her to leave so I could change Luke at one point. They did not have a changing table in the bathroom and he desperately needed to be changed!!!

Luke got some new shoes at Stride Rite... and we had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Afterwards, we went over to Kristen's brother's house to visit with Finn, Kristen's niece, who is 2 days younger than Luke. They had a pretty good time together, but both were pretty tired and cranky after a day of NO NAPS! Finn had a big outing today too. Amazing how a nap-less day can be a disaster come evening time!
I had a blast Kristen.... let me know the next time you are in need of a fabulous shopping partner!
3 comments:
Those belly things are so stupid. If only your belly was the only place that grew. Doesn't quite prepare you for the spreading everywhere else- LOL!
I was a little confused at your post title LOL!
I agree with Jane... what about an ass implant or thigh thickeners? HAHA!
Sounds like a good weekend. And don't you just hate it when places don't have changing tables? I went into a SUBWAY restaurant that didn't have one. I was ticked so I changed him at the table while everyone was eating HAHA!
I am laughing at Jane and Nic's comments about the belly. They should just have a whole damn pregnancy suit, complete with big booty, belly and thighs. :)
I loved maternity shopping (looking back,not sure why) when I was pregnant. :)
BTW....love california pizza kitchen! yummmm....
Post a Comment