I love that Ally thinks Luke is getting to be fun to play with! I remember when he was born, while she was SO EXCITED to be a big sister... I do think she was a little disappointed that this new little brother didn't DO much!
Now, they are actually starting to play a little bit together. Tonight, after their bath (which they take together and absolutely LOVE!)... Ally got out her Mr. Potato Head bucket and took it to Luke for them to share..... he was "eating" the mouth/lips and she wanted to do the same. What little cheesers....
They are just becoming too cute together. She is, truly, for the most part a huge help with Luke.... and I think becoming less and less jealous of the time he takes away from her. Of course, it could be that he is becoming less time-intensive as well... so it all helps.... ALL of us!
Luke himself... well.... let's just say we're not so sure he doesn't think he's a dog! He LOVES Berkley and Fergus. LOVES THEM! He laughs so hard when they get to running or if they are playing. He literally plays fetch with them already... he crawls in a little "pack" with them. I am just waiting for him to start barking.....
One of his favorite things lately is to let Fergus out of his crate... every morning. The dogs are fed in their crates.... and Luke, after noticing they are crated... can obviously not stand the injustice... so he crawls over as fast as he can and lets Gus out. He can't open Berkley's crate... it's more complex. So he just grabs the door and shakes it as if to say "OPEN!!!"
Well........ Scott and I just finished packing for our trip to Baltimore! We leave tomorrow morning. For me, this is pure pleasure. I get to go along with him to one of his conferences. We will get into Baltimore in time for lunch tomorrow... and have the day and night together... then, Thursday and Friday, Scott will be in meetings most of the day... we will stay Friday night and come home Saturday afternoon. I am looking forward to the "us" time... and I must say... the SLEEP! I can sleep in... order room service.... then, I really plan to have lazy days and read... maybe do some exploring of the city... but most likely will save that for when he and I can explore together.
I bought two books at Target today (LOVE TARGET!!!). Alice Sebold's new one... and Barefoot something.... love my specificity here! Ha! Too lazy to go and LOOK!
We are staying right on the Harbor, in what's known as the Inner Harbor area. I've been a couple times with Dave and Mary and it's a really fun area of the city. The weather is supposed to be just perfect... so I think we are primed to have a GREAT time!!!!!
I am taking the computer though.... on this trip I should have some time to upload pics, blog and keep you all updated as to what we're doing! I never take our home laptop when I travel for work, cuz that would leave Scott computer-less at home... and I never take my work laptop cuz it's a PC and, well, to be honest... it sucks. No offense PC users! I'm sure your PC is just fabulous..... ;-) But, our work Dells simply suck....
No offense to the Dell computer.... man, I'm really being rough to PCs and Dells! HA!
We are just a Mac family...... we love our Mac. Love our iPhones.... our iPods.... come on.... Apple is destined to rule the world! Get on the bandwagon people!!!!!
How did this post become a Mac commercial? They should pay me!!!!
Okay, should get to bed or at least to reading so I can wind down.... have to get the kids up early and we have to be on the road as soon as we drop Ally off at school as our flight is around 10 am......
Chat again from Baltimore!
4 comments:
LOVE the kids pics...I feel like I'm there with them...Have a safe trip!!!
Mom
cute pictures!!
Have fun in Baltimore! Sleep and reading- sounds like heaven :)
I'm telling you, Luke is going to break hearts down the road...he is just TOO cute. Ally too! Have FUN in Baltimore...I'm craving the Inner Harbor crab cakes as I write this ;) Most importantly, RELAX!!
Post a Comment