Thursday, September 4, 2008

Clothing Obsession...

Is anyone else like me?  When the seasons change or are about to change, I totally freak out and feel that I have to get my kids completely new wardrobes.  And, not just a few things at one time... no... I have to buy like everything at once.  So... I am in the Gap with Ally... completely stressing about what she might need to last her a fall and winter season!  Of course, it's the stupid 20% off coupon that makes me feel like I must buy as much as possible NOW cuz I have a coupon!!!!

Then, there's Gymboree.... my friend Beth once said Gymboree was her crack.  I kid you not.  When her daughter Isabel and Ally were babies.. she and I would email daily about what we bought them at Gymboree.  We still do things like that, only NO WHERE near to the same extent.  We were crazy with them!

Anyway... Gymboree was having a 30% off sale.... and the Football line of stuff was all on sale already, 20% off... so I felt the need to buy all of this:




Let's keep in mind that honestly Luke NEEDS nothing because I have SO MUCH stuff from Beth (Eli's her son - he's two) and it's all GREAT Gymboree and Janie and Jack stuff.  Really, all Luke needs is a few onsies and shirts to go with all the stuff from Beth! But... I do have to buy the things that catch my eye from time to time.

Like this onsie.... 



That is SO LUKE!  He is for sure, all boy.  I also got a couple other things from that line.  The Dino something line!  Cute stuff..... and matches a lot of the things I have of Eli's.  A double bonus!

I had ALL of Eli's clothing laid out on Luke's floor yesterday.  I should have thought to take a picture of that because it was truly impressive!  I was putting together outfits... making sure we had enough of everything.  Like I am going to be stranded on some sort of dessert island with no access to Gap or Gymboree soon... I feel like I must stock up!

It's odd....

I earned $50 in Gymbucks... which means I will be spending another $100 at Gymboree in October....  :-)  They suck you in man!  They suck you in!

It is an illness I have.... but hey, don't my kids look great?  


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, I love that football print t-shirt!

Leslie Collins said...

I am a sucker for Baby Gap. I don't shop @ Gymboree that often. I love Children's Place, Baby Gap & Old Navy for Reyna. They seem to fit her the best. She is long, but has a skinny little waist so the adjustable waists are working like a charm .

Cute clothes that you bought. I would rather buy for her than myself. It's almost addicting.

Urquhart Family said...

LOVE Baby Gap! LOVE the football clothes! Thankfully, Ty gets to use all of Owen's Baby Gap clothes. He needs NOTHING more...however, I found myself there buying him several outfits last week. Outfits that he will be in for probably less than 2 months. Waste of $$$? Absolutely not!

jane said...

You know I am right there with ya on the obsession. The season changes and I buy, buy, buy!! In addition to the crates I already have from Ally!