I went to NYC and had a BLAST! That's me. That's Dave behind me. No... I did not see him personally and get an in-focus picture. Huge letdown! But... I did sit in the third row at a fabulous benefit concert at MSG in NYC... and the show was amazing..... it was fabulous...
I love Dave. :-)
I had a wonderful time in the City... visiting one of my favorite cousins, Sarah... drinking martinis... eating fabulous food... shopping Fifth Avenue... PEOPLE WATCHING!!!!! We had so much fun together!
As always... I do have so much to say... but as you can imagine after returning from almost a week away... I am crazy busy trying to catch up on LIFE! So... I will write more when I can!
Until then...
1 comment:
YES...I missed you...I check this blog every day for your witicisms!
Will talk soon! Let you get a chance to catch your breath!
Mom
Post a Comment