Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Should Shower, But...

Luke is down for his nap and who knows how long it will last.  Yes, I should use this time wisely and get in the shower.  Or eat the breakfast I never got.  Or unpack the rest of my suitcase.  But, no... here I am on my blog. I am hopeless!  Things happen though, in a morning... and I just have this overwhelming desire to share! Especially when the subject is as cute as my son!  ;-)

So... we all know Luke loves his big sister.  He also seems to prefer her room to his.  Her toys to his... 

After I put him down in the living room to play with his zillion toys all over the place... he promptly crawls as fast as his little legs and arms will carry him... to Ally's room at the end of the hall.  I follow him a moment later, and find him doing this....




It appears Luke likes a good doll house as much as any little girl!  It is just too cute.  He likes the furniture better than the dolls though... and he likes to chew on said furniture more than anything!  He cracks me up....

Oh, and check out the back of this adorable little outfit? 



HA!  Little tools.... too cute!  Thanks Eli for the cutest clothes!!!!!  

2 comments:

jane said...

What a nut. He worships the ground Ally walks on. I have to say his Aunt Jane is right up there too :)He is more excited to see me when I pick Grace up than she is!

Kathy said...

I can't believe how he is getting all over the place now...It was just july when I was there and he hardly rolled over! He looks so cute with the dollhouse...smiling at Mom like he knows he's doing something "cute".
MOM