We're at the airport! Our flight is at 1ish, but we got here early to grab a bite to eat and make sure we made it on time with no stress!
We had a great night out last night with Dave and Mary. Ate at M&S Grill. Had great seafood and amazing vodka collins! I swear to you all, I'm not an alcoholic. I simply enjoy a tasty beverage when I am out!
It was great to catch up with my brother and sister-in-law. We don't get to see them enough.
I have some fun pictures to upload and share when I get home!!!!
Until then.... We are headed home soon! Can't wait to see Luke and Ally!
-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
Well you are in the air now, by my calculations....will catch up soon!
Love you all....Mom
Hope you had a safe flight.
Post a Comment