Thursday, September 18, 2008

No Laptop...

Well, we packed it up and then promptly left it on the dining room floor! My coveted Mac is home alone!

It is not the easiest to blog from my phone thru Safari, so I went in search of an app to download and sure enough! Here I am blogging on my iPhone thru an app that makes it as easy as can be!

I love this phone!!!!!!!!!!

So, Scott and I arrived in Baltimore yesterday all in one piece and on time! It was a little touch and go as there was an accident on 94 so we were still in Ann Arbor at 9:15. Our flight was at 10:30. We made it to the aiport, wasted no time looking for a parking spot anywhere other than the roof and ran into the airport. You never know how check-in or security is going to be, but the airport was dead and we sailed thru!

Even our gate was close.... Everyting fell into place for us to make it on time! Just a little stress!

We got here, checked in to our hotel, dropped our bags (didn't even unpack!) and got some lunch! We were starving!!!!!!

We ate at M&S Grill right on the water, across the street from our hotel. Enjoyed calamari and split a cheeseburger. Yum!!!!

We then walked everywhere to see some of Baltimore and see what's around! Let me tell you, there are a million fabulous restaurants here! I will be the first to admit, when I travel, food is very important!

Last night we went to a great Latin resaurant with probably the best mojitos we have ever had!!! So good!

The weather here could not be more perfect. Mid-70s and no humidity! We ate lunch and dinner outside.

Scott is in his training today and I am enjoying room service, watching The Today Show and blogging! It's pure luxury!!!!!

I found a highly rated sushi place I plan to have lunch at this afternoon. Can't wait! But, for now, I am relaxing and loving every minute of it!



-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nina
You are amazing! I cannot believe you could do all this from your phone! Enjoy life honey...I am so happy for you!
Mom

Unknown said...

The iPhone is a scary crazy cool thing.