Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Look...

SO... my fab sister-in-law, Jane created this banner for me!  What do you think????  It was hard choosing the pictures for it... but I do enjoy these pictures of everyone!  I had promised you all I would update the blog like on day one... but of course, time passes and nothing ever works out they way you'd like it to!

I am so happy to have a personalized banner now... 

Thank you so much for your help Jane... you rock...

I owe you a drink!

5 comments:

Urquhart Family said...

LOVE the new banner...I need Jane to help me with mine! And I'll take you up on the drink if Jane doesn't want it! My kids are 16 months apart...does that info help? I need a drink...always!!

Leslie Collins said...

Love the banner. Photoshop is a Godsend. Hope you had a great day.

Emilie said...

looks great!

Finders Fee said...

I think it's really nice!!

jane said...

I can help the urguhart family with a banner!