Monday, September 22, 2008

School Pictures...

Ally had her first official school pictures taken the second day of school and here is how they turned out:


Not too bad!  Not a Nicole Barczak work of art... but adorable none the less!  They have become high tech and now provide us with CDs and images that we can email and share.  The images aren't great quality, but at least they are easy to share with friends and family!!!!!

I think Ally looks SO OLD in this picture for some reason.  She just looks like such a big girl!!!!  She will be SIX this winter. WOW!  I said "where did the time go" with Luke's 9 month post yesterday... I feel exponentially in awe of where the time went when it comes to Ally!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww! That's actually a pretty good school pic- they've come a long way since I was in school (you know... neon background... HAHA!)

Nicole said...

Thanks! That means a great deal coming from you!!!! Neon background... I remember... OMG... what were they THINKING!? ;-)

Kathy said...

She sure does look older...wow, where's my little girl??? Somehow, tey didn't capture her "bubliness", though. Have a safe trip to Chicago.
Mom

jane said...

I saw these at mom and dads house. I still can't believe she is in kindergarten. I like her sweater dress :)

Oreste said...

Hello Nicole, a salute from Rome. Ciao