I think I am about as prepared as I am going to be! I have made interview sheets for the girls. They are going to interview one another and report out on their new friend. I thought this would be easier for them... to talk about someone else other than themselves. Not everyone likes to talk about themselves, in fact... most people don't! Kids and adults alike.
We have to do a lot of "housekeeping"... learn the Girl Scout Promise - okay, they probably know this. I need to work on it. :-) We have to talk about the type of things we want to do this year. Vote on the area council trips. And of course, have a snack!
I am worried about the girls coming right from school to a meeting... I feel like they need to do something active after a day of being in their desk most of the day! I am trying to come up with a quick activity that gets them moving.... but that's gonna have to be a last minute add cuz I'm blank right now. :-)
Looking forward to reporting out later that the meeting was a smashing success! Send me prayers and good thoughts at 3:10 pm!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm a little late reading this...but KNOW it was a success!!!!
mom
Hope all went well. I am sure you rocked!!!
Post a Comment