We have had quite the weekend.... Friday night we had my nieces and a friend of Ally's spend the night.... six kids. Party in the USA. It all went really, really well. Everyone had a great time all evening... everyone went to bed really, really well... but Lyla is teething and had a hard time staying asleep all night... so I was up with her quite a few times.
Other than that... it was ridiculously easy and so much fun. Even when the babies, or Luke or Grace did wake up... they instantly went back to sleep and it was pretty stress free. I was just worried for Lyla and certainly felt bad that she was hurting.
Saturday morning... Luke went home with Grace and the girls (oh and Jane and Adam too)... and spent the day and then, the night there.... because Scott and I had a wedding. Ally was with a girlfriend and had a birthday party to attend as well. Thank god for amazing moms who step up to help all the time. Love all my mom friends!!!!
Scott and went to the ceremony at 2.... and by 3 were at Nightlight... killing the hours in between the ceremony and the reception.... enjoying some drinks, some nachos and some football with some family. So much fun......
We went to the reception, which was at the Commonwealth Center.... and had a really great night hanging with my Dad and Geri... catching up with cousins I rarely see.... and watching all those wedding festivities that make you feel all warm and fuzzy. We enjoyed some drinks and had a lot of laughs...
What I forgot to do (cuz I suck!!!) was take a lot of pictures.... but I snapped a few that make me smile..... ;-)
That's my Dad.... and he's stone sober. :-))))))
Need to party with my Macklin peeps more often.....
1 comment:
Dad is such a goober.
Post a Comment