Monday, September 12, 2011

Luke's Day at School...

I was chatting with a friend this morning who is going to stop by Luke's pre-school today to check it out for her son... and I was talking about their day... which made me think, I should blog Luke's schedule for others to see and for the memory book!!!

Ms. Joann's Room (3 Year old Preschool)

Luke usually arrives between 8-9:-00 am. Yes, we are that sporadic in what time we get him there!  We shoot for just after 8 am, but you never know.  :-)

8:00-8:45        Free Choice Play
8:45-9:00        Clean-Up/Bathroom Break
9:00-9:25        Circle Time/Story/Music (Thursday Sign Language)
9:25-9:40        Snack/Books on Carpet
9:40-10:00      Project/Centers (Small Motor Skills)
10:00-10:20    Clean Up/Bathroom/Dress to go Outside
10:20-10:45    Outdoors (Gym if Inclement Weather)
10:45-10:55    Bathroom Break
10:55-11:25    Free Choice Play
11:25-11:40    Clean Up/Bathroom Break/Story
11:40-12:15    Lunch
12:15-12:30    Get Ready for Nap
12:30-2:00      Nap/Quiet Time
2:00-2:10        Wake Up/Bathroom Break/Story
2:10-2:25        Afternoon Snack
2:25-2:40        Outdoors (Gym)
2:45-3:00        Bathroom Break
3:00-3:45        Free Choice/Art/Music

And I pick him up no later than 3:30... so right in that free choice time....... it works out just perfect!  He seems to love his day!

This morning, Scott took him to school for the first time. No problems at all! :-)

UPDATE: My friend, Kristen went and spent an hour or so with them today and had to call me when she left to tell me how cute Luke is at school. She says he's just so, so good and does EXACTLY what he's told... down to the last detail.  She said they are told to walk on a line (yellow line) when they go to the playground and he is super anal and walks exactly on the line super slow.....  :-))) I can totally see this. Love it.  My sweet little boy.  :-)

No comments: