Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Tuesday that's a Monday....

Today feels like a Monday for sure!  Somewhere in the middle of the night, I actually felt my two day horrid headache start to recede. It's still there, but no where near as bad as it was. I can almost function!!!!  Luke woke up at 3:00 am.... he wakes every so often in the night complaining of "leg pain?"  I have no idea what this could be.....maybe growing pains?  It is consistent... and just every couple months or so.  Just odd......

So, I probably finally fell back asleep just before my alarm, cuz when my alarm went off, I turned it off and went back to sleep and woke up half an hour later. OOPS! 

This is not so good... It means, we are all behind... scrambling to get out the door... and of course, it's cleaning lady day so there's extra stuff to do.. and garbage day so we have to get the bin out to the curb... and both kids go to school now, so there's children to dress, feed, brush teeth and get places on time.

Thank god Luke doesn't officially start until 9, although I can drop him as early as 6 am (yeah right!).  Formal pre-school starts at 9... before that, it's free play.  So, Scott gets Ally off on time, and Luke and I are still scrambling... I get him to school by 8:30 and myself to work about 20 minutes after that which is about 50 minutes late.  Not the best.

I have to get up earlier... on time even!  I can't stand when the morning is crazy....... bad way to start your day, let alone your week!  Luckily, Luke once again, went to school a happy little man.  A little clingy... there were many hugs and kisses, but no tears... and that makes me feel so, so good!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

And you only have one more day this week to cope! Part time is wonderful!