Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Sad Halloween...

We have exactly THREE pictures of our own from Halloween... but Scott assures me that Jane will save the day and that she took a ton of them, in true Jane fashion!  :-)  Let's hope so, cuz the few we have are just sad.... but I will share them anyway!!!





I love how Ally looks bored with the entire process in that last picture!  And Luke... well, he's just cute.... and being a boy.  He is all boy.  It's SO TRUE!

The middle picture is Ally with her friend from school and Nana and Papa's neighbor, Annabelle (and her brother I believe, but am not sure!).  Ally and Annabelle are great friends and it's so nice that she has a friend to play with after school... and ride the bus home with.

Luke hung out with Scott's parents last night, so I could lay in a drug-induced stupor and get better.... I was in no shape to be a parent last night anyway.  Scott took Ally to the school where they had a big carnival and Trunk or Treat in the parking lot.  She played all sorts of games, refused to go into the Haunted House after Scott paid for both of them to, and saw all her friends.  Sounds like she had a GREAT time....


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you for the pics...look forward to one with Ally smiling! Hope you get better soon...Chicken soup will help!!! Sending love and hot tea your way...Mom