We try to make it so that dinner lately is something he can eat with us and then, leftover for lunch the next day. It's not always easy cuz frankly we just don't ALWAYS eat dinner! Like I have mentioned before... sometimes I literally scrounge something together for the kids and eat a bowl of cereal after they are in bed. Pure exhaustion wins some nights...
So... I got some fruits and veggies today to make some cubes up... we at least need to have some on hand!
Other than that... I am open to any great suggestions any of you moms out there have for just what you do with a ten month old when it comes to solid food??? I am particularly concerned cuz he is totally rejecting his bottle lately. The night bottle used to be a full 8 ounces and the last few nights he's taken less than half....
Crazy baby...
1 comment:
Funny you should post this. I am getting ready to feed Grant fruits & veggies at the end of this month so I have tons of books from the library about feeding babies. I am way into it!! I just looked at the 10 month chapter and they suggested yogurt, lentils, chicken, scrambled eggs, a whole bunch of "recipes" of stuff like casseroles.
Post a Comment