Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm an Embarrassment...

... it's offical! I embarrass my daughter already! This morning, after I gave Luke his bottle... I put him down next to a toy that plays music. The music immediately started up and he began to dance, so I danced along with him....

Ally was sitting at the dining room table, eating her breakfast and when I looked over at her, she was just sitting there, looking at me and shaking her head. Then... she proceeded to say... "Mommy is such an embarrassment..."

WHAT!? Seriously? Me? I am the COOLEST MOM I KNOW!!!!!!!!

First of all... what five year old uses the word embarrassment? "I'm so embarrassed" or something of the like seems more appropriate... but embarrassment?

Second of all... who died and put you in charge of what is cool chicky???

I am a fabulous dancer! LOL!

Oh... I just can't even believe it. I am being called out by a kindergartener for being uncool. I cannot EVEN imagine the things that she might say to me when she is a teenager. I'm not sure our house is big enough for our two personalities........

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You just gave me the biggest laugh of the day!!! I love you!
Mom

jane said...

That kid cracks me up. I love her facial expressions that go along with what she says too. It just about made me hysterical last night.