I think I am going to gain like 10 pounds on this trip!! Every morning, we have had huge breakfasts!!! Bacon daily... And those of you that know me, know my love for the breakfast meats!! Ha!!
This morning we are having "Dutch Babies". I don't know what they are exactly, but they sound wonderful. I think they are something like a crepe or pancake. In the family at least.
We have already been out and about this morning. And NOT shopping!! Luke gets up around 4:00 am here and then, of course the whole house is up, so we decided to get the loud boy out of the house. Scott and I were at Starbucks before 5:00 am. Nice!
It's sunny and gorgeous here today. We can finally appreciate the gorgeous mountain view that my mom and Dave have here. We're going out and about later. Details are unclear to me... But we're just happy it's not raining...
Last night we drove down to The Strip so Ally could enjoy the lights and sights!!! She was less than impressed. At one point she actually said, "these aren't SO many lights". Hard to impress her majesty. She was more excited by all the Mamma Mia signs. So, today I am looking at tickets for tonights performance. My mom can get them half price. NICE!!!
So, we shall see!!! Last night we went to an aquarium that had a mermaid. She was impressed by that!!!!
We shall see what the day brings!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment