We are packed and almost ready to go! Last minute details of course, always... but I THINK we have everything to spend the rest of the week in Vegas (Henderson actually, just outside of Vegas) for the Thanksgiving holidays with my Mom, Step-Dad, Step Sister and Brother-in-law!!! It's going to be a FULL house since we are bringing two kids... but isn't that what the holidays are all about... a whole bunch of family too close together? HA!!!!
I cannot wait for turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, squash, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, green bean casserole.... you are making all that stuff mom, right? :-)
I'm STARVING just thinking about it. Have hardly eaten today, things have been so crazy.
Wish us luck.... let's hope Luke survives. OMG!
2 comments:
Girl you leave town more than anyone I know!!! Instead of naming your blog "So much to say" you should name it "So much to see" with the amount of traveling you do!!! Enjoy your trip!! :)
Hope you're having fun in Vegas. It will be weird not to see you guys this weekend. Hope you make it to Disneyland.
Post a Comment