When I logged onto Facebook this evening, I was completely overwhelmed by the status of almost all my "friends." Everyone had voted. So many people out there encouraging everyone to vote!!!!! I was overcome with emotion!
It's an exciting night.... I will not be able to make it very late as I am wicked tired... but I will likely just let myself fall asleep on the couch and wake up at some point... maybe catch a glimpse of our new president?
A change must come... Go Obama!!!!
3 comments:
Yay! This is so exciting! All Elizabeth's friends are here hooping and hollering - so much fun. Wish you could be here too! It's very exciting to see kids who can't even vote yet feel so involved in an election and that they know they have a lot at stake. Go Obama! Glad you're feeling better kiddo.
Love
Ger
I was geeked by all the status updates in Facebook! And am even more geeked about our CHANGE!!
Its going to be interesting....I am very happy this country has moved forward in its thinking of Black people. Me...I'm surrounded by illegal aliens!!! (smile)
Mom
Post a Comment