Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, my family, friends and loyal readers!!!
We are in Las Vegas with my mom and family. We have had such a nice visit so far! We arrived late Tuesday night and pretty much crashed after a short visit. The kids were amazing on the plane. Luke was a little squirmy at first, but he settled down at takeoff and fell asleep right away! Slept the entire flight!!! Ally watched a bit of a movie until she too fell fast asleep. Could not have asked for easier travel with kids. We made the right call traveling at night.
I made the most of the time and listened to music the entire time. Sat in the dark, my kids sleeping on me, and just enjoyed the peace and my tunes. Don't often get a chance to do that. It was really nice... Lost in my own thoughts...
Yesterday, the weather was rainy and cold, so we just did some shopping and laid low. We had a really great dinner and a lot of drinks last night!! In typical "my family" fashion, there was lots of wine, liquor, music and of course, dancing. :-)))). Drunken Polish peeps!!!! Ally loved every minute of it.
Today we woke up to a wonderful breakfast of bacon and omlettes. YUM!!!! My Step-Dad makes a mean omlette!! I ate too much. Will be the theme of the day!!! Ha!
We are about to watch the lions lose. It's 9:00 am here!!! A bit odd to watch football so early!!! Oh - the Macy's Parade is on.... Ally is giddy!!! She and Aunt Crystal are making Christmas ornaments and watching the parade. Lots of people catering to her very whim this week!
Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope you are surrounded by the people you love and are carrying those that can't be with you, in your heart. All of you I can't be with - I love and miss you. I am thankful for all of you!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
1 comment:
Love you too! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment