Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Haircut...

I cut Luke's hair today!  Do I have any pictures to show for it... NO! Well, I have two, but they're not even worth posting as they are so bad and don't show any of the moment anyway!!!!!

I can't believe his hair was long enough to cut!  At this age, I think Ally was still bald, bald, BALD!  She didn't have hair forever...

Not Luke... No... he had some bad Fraiser hair, so I HAD to trim the back up.  I "cut" Scott's hair, so we own clippers.  I just used them with a guard and trimmed the back up.... and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself!!!!!!

I kept a bit of his hair too, to put in his baby book.  Look at me! Remembering to do these things for Number Two!  The second child usually gets screwed.  I'm doing the best I can to make sure that doesn't totally happen!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

wow, a haircut already? :) That kid must has a lot of hair! Way to go remember the "little things" for child # 2 !

Kathy said...

I guess its the "Dziadzia" in you that gives you your expertise!!! (And I bet none of your Blogger friends will know what that is!)
Mom

jane said...

Hopefully it went better than the first haircut for Grace, which ended in tears. My tears. Can't wait to see the new do.