Thursday, November 13, 2008

Broken Streak...

I broke my NaBloPoMo streak......... OH NO!!!!!!!! :-( What are ya gonna do? I've been on the road since Monday and I just didn't have time to blog while I was gone. I did the tour of our West Coast here in Michigan! Drove up to Muskegon for a meeting Tuesday morning... then, down the coast for a meeting in South Haven on Wednesday. I got home last night....

I was far too tired to blog when I got home last night..... and too busy when on the road....... I feel like I have let my readers down.................

Oh well. You'll get over it. I'm sure you're over it now as a matter of fact!

Work, work, work, work, WORK! Been busy, busy lately! It is usually a good busy, but at times borders on the overwhelming. I think after next week, I will feel better. I know with the week of Thanksgiving comes some free time... and our trip to Vegas to see my mom and Dave! Definitely looking forward to that!!! Hopefully, the weather will be warmer than it is here while we're down there.... it does make me wonder what to dress the kids in for Thanksgiving though! I just got Luke the cutest little turkey onsie from Pottery Barn Kids when I was in Chicago a few weeks ago.... and some brown cords to go with it from the Gap. Ally, I think I am going to just get her a comfy dress of some sort. At the very least I hope we won't be needing sweaters and such!

Tonight I am going to Dream Dinners with Jane and looking forward to it!!!!!!!! Hopefully, it means our family will actually eat something decent for dinner once in a while! Last night, Scott and I totally made one of those Bertolli frozen things for ourselves after the kids went down... and then, we passed out by 9:00 pm. I was exhausted from my travels and he had a 7:00 am raquetball game this morning! HA! 7:00 am! Who DOES THAT?

We shall see if I can stay up for Grey's tonight. I am currently sipping a latte from Starbucks... so it's possible. I was going to try to make it through the afternoon without any more caffiene, but I just couldn't do it. I have a couple things to get out before 5:00 and I need that final jolt of energy! Terrible... I know... but I need help in any form now days!

I promise you a couple things....

1. I am going to get a memory card so I can take some pictures and you can see the kids once again and,
2. I will TRY to maintain my daily posting for the rest of November. All I can do is try!

No comments: