So... throw your lives off... turn your clock back!!!! Gaining that extra hour only counts if you DON'T have children.... remember those days? When you would argue with your parents that you could stay out an hour after curfew, cuz after all... it was an hour earlier! When you could sleep in after drinking all night and still get homework done for your Monday 10:20 (I never took 8:00 am classes!) on Sunday cuz you had that EXTRA HOUR?
Gone are those days... now we have grumpy kids who are hungry an hour earlier and tired.... as we try to get them to fall in line with the new clock! :-))))
5 comments:
Ugh yes. Grant was up at 5:45 today.
I actually had a load of laundry done before 7 am!!!! Glad I don't have kids...(smile)
Mom
I'm sorry you had such a crappy Halloween!! Take care of yourself and get better soon! And yes...time changes do suck...especially with kids!
Yes, we fell back. Right around noon, I fell back into bed for a couple of nice hours. :)
Yeah if one more person says I get an extra hour of sleep. Uh, how bout no with our human alarm clock. Obviously these people don't have children.
Post a Comment