So, my horrid cold has turned more horrid... and based on how my lungs feel... I was pretty sure something more was up. This morning it hurt just to breathe in and out. That's a problem. My throat is raw from constant coughing... I was coughing so hard I almost threw up and I feel like I could. Body aches. You name it.
Here it is, Halloween and I feel like death warmed over. I don't need a costume, that's for sure... I'm PLENTY scary enough to look at!!!!!!! Poor Scott... he has to do the Halloween duty all by himself... but more than that... I'm just sad to "miss" it.....
Another holiday come and gone for Luke that isn't quite great.... his first Christmas, we all had the stomach flu. Of course, he was only 5 days old... but I remember how awful it was! Now, Mommy is down and out with broken lungs on his first Halloween.... :-(
At least I have lots and lots of drugs now...... and things can only get better from here! I figure I will get healthy and have a new outlook on life soon. Being so sick sure does drag you down.....
Happy Halloween to everyone!!!!! I will be sure to grab a couple pictures through the coughing and post my gorgeous kids soon.....
2 comments:
Oh I hope you feel better Nicole!! Take it easy this weekend! :)
Honey...Rest and take drugs...Scott will do pictures and I can't wait to see my gremlins!!!!
Sending virtual chicken soup...Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment