I've been tagged by Stephanie!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random facts about myself, huh?
1. I love Dave Matthews! I love the band, I love the music, I love him personally! I can’t help it. Call it obsession... call it love... call it juvenile and crazy... it is what it is! I accept my obsession and go with it. I know many of you know this already, but really - it is my number one fact!
2. Beyond Dave, I am obsessed with music in general. I am always listening to music. I think the best invention ever was the iPod... and then, the iPhone. Music is my life.
3. I love jalapenos, but I cannot eat an entire sliced piece. You know, the kind you buy sliced in the jar? I can’t eat a whole slice. I need to at least quarter them. It’s odd. I know. I will cut them up, people make fun of me. I have learned to cope.
4. I appear fairly “put together” on the outside, but the truth is you will often find the cup holders in my car out of order, clothes strewn everywhere in my room, and don’t get me started on the state of the shoes in my closet. Behind the polished exterior, I am a slob. It’s true.
5. Like Fergie, I still go to Taco Bell. I don’t care... I’m still real. I love Taco Bell. I crave it when I’m drunk... I NEED it when I’m hung over. Yes, eating healthy is important to me... but so is a Chili Cheese burrito! It’s a guilty pleasure. Whatever - just bring me my Nachos Bel Grande!
6. I don’t clean my own house. (see #4 above) I love my cleaning ladies.... sometimes more than my own family.
7. I have chosen to pee my pants into a diaper. Scott bought the wrong size pull ups for Ally once, and I decided to see if they would fit me. They looked big enough, and sure enough, they did! So... then, of course, I had to take it a step further. I had to see if I could pee in them and what it would feel like. Mission accomplished. I peed. It wasn’t even that weird. Wow, that makes me quite weird!
Since that time though... I was stuck on I-94 on my way to a meeting. I had two cups of coffee. The highway was closed down. I could not move to get to an exit. The situation was dire. I remembered my emergency diaper in the glove compartment. Luckily, I was wearing a skirt. I descreetly worked the diaper up my skirt.... and tried to go. COULDN'T DO IT! Apparently the privacy of one's home is quite different than the interstate!
** This is a repost (edited) from my old blog... sorry to those of you who have read it, but figured most of you hadn't.... so cuz I'm sick and lazy, this is how it's gonna be. :-)
I now tag:
Chelsea
Andi
Sarah W.
Megan
Sarah U.
Emilie
3 comments:
I love that you peed in a diaper! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love even more that they actually make some in your size!
Haha, You are so funny! I love it! I love DMB too! Good pick! But seriously . . . peeing in a diaper...LMAO!
I'm dying laughing right now about the diaper...it totally sounds like something I might do!!! Do you ever want to give your cleaning lady a hug? I know I do! We absolutely need to get together and chat over wine! Maybe I'll make a trip to Jax with the boys the next time Terry is out of town...dinner & drinks...while the grandparents watch the boys...sounds like heaven to me!
Post a Comment