Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick of Being Sick...

I'm just SO sick of being sick! I don't mean to be a complainer. I hate complainers. I hate complaining... but I have been sick for going on THREE weeks now. It hasn't been solidly awful. I have had good and bad days... but I just can't seem to kick this cold. I am starting to wonder if the flu is going around yet?

I'm achy... and stuffed up and sneezing like crazy. I'm not SUPER stuffy though. It's not a severe head cold. My chest hurts and I'm coughing. But, my chest isn't crazy congested either and my cough is dry. My MOUTH hurts? Like it's sore. My body hurts... especially my back. WTF? WHAT IS THIS???

Luke seemed to have it for a few days and is fine. Same with Scott. Ally's runny nose has dragged on for a couple weeks, but she seems fine otherwise. Nope... just the Momma is completely and utterly sick as hell!

I have been a horrid blogger.... I'm so sorry for that! Part of it is due to my lack of camera STILL... or more specifically, lack of a memory card. I am going to Best Buy to buy one right after work today. If my body can make it!

I went to Chicago this past weekend! I have exactly TWO pictures from the weekend! LOL! I will post them and write about the weekend this evening when I am home. Hopefully I won't just pass out on the couch when I get there. Oh wait - I don't have that luxury... I have TWO KIDS! How could I forget? :-)

A lot is going in life right now. Work is stressful... busy... but I can usually take that in stride. Something is getting to me more than usual as of late. Maybe it's the change in weather. Maybe it's just LIFE! Who knows...... I am just trying to stay afloat!!!!!!!!!!

I will post the two pics and Chicago stories later...... for now, it's back to work!

4 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Hey Nicole,

Hope you are feeling better soon. After you are, let's meet up and hang out.

Hope work slows down for you.

Emilie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kathy said...

Nina...
You sound so down!!! I wish there were something I could do!!! We ARE going to see each other in four weeks!! I know you don't want to think about travel now...but we do have to talk one of these days...Hope you are feeling soon!
Mom

Nicole said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!