Monday, October 13, 2008

Cold...

It's official!  I finally have the cold that the rest of my family has had for some time now.  I thought I was going to escape it, but it seems to have taken hold of me. I've felt a bit achy for a couple days, but today the sore throat started... which is always the start for me! 

I'm bummin' cuz I have a really big week this week... I have an overnight meeting and big dinner to go to... that I've actually been looking forward to for a long time!  The dinner is at the MGM Grand in Detroit, which is SUCH a nice hotel... and I am looking forward to spending a luxurious night there and having a fun night out with drinks and friends!  

The dinner is Thursday night. Here's hoping I will be feeling much better by then! If not, I guess a little cold medicine and wine always cure what ails ya?  :-)

2 comments:

Urquhart Family said...

I hope you feel better before Thurs...colds suck...especially when you have kids to take care of too! I agree though...a glass of wine cures all! I love that Luke is dancing...so is Ty. He jams to the beat of any music at all...isn't it so cute??? Here's hoping you'll be healthy and able to enjoy your night on Thurs!!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I tagged you! See my blog to see what to do. Hope your cold feels better soon. :)