Luke's costume arrived today! He is going to be a Monster for Halloween. I ordered the costume from Gymboree. Look at this.... is this not the CUTEST blue monster you've ever seen? COME ON!
I may be a bit biased... but I DO think he's cute.... and he LOVES Mommy's Blackberry! :-) Sometimes, it's the only thing that works to get him to sit still or stop screaming...
The other day, I grabbed a couple shots of him in this adorable jacket we got from Beth, that was Eli's...

Blue is definitely a great color on him!!!!! I am so lucky to have Beth and her fabulous taste for a friend...... who is willing to give me fabulous hand me downs!
Just a quick post this evening... I am going to try to get to bed early... I have 7:30 am breakfast meetings the next two days and tomorrow's is in Ann Arbor... SUCKS! I have to get up at like 5:00 am! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Mission: get a decent pic of our monsters together on Halloween. So cute!!
That is definitely the cutest monster I have ever seen! Love the costume!! So adorable! I wish we could get all the kids/babies together for a group shot!
Post a Comment