We have a new Saturday tradition.... after soccer in the cold early morning... Luke and Ally come home and jump in a warm bath! Luke LOVES taking a bath, especially with his big sister! Ally helps wash him and make sure he's safe. She is a good, caring big sister to Luke. I'm very proud of her!
Ally's team won again! 2-0. They have shut out every team to date! We are worried that Ally will cry if they happen to lose someday! We always ask her if she had fun and stress that this is FUN!!!! She always asks about the score in between quarters. A little competitor!
Everyone in our house is sick... Ally still has the cold.... Luke has the cold.... I have the cold. Of all of us, Scott seems to be in the best shape. I am still achy and generally feeling horrid. I was up most of the night coughing...
On a positive note... Luke has slept through the night for more than a week now! The first few days were easy... then, a good 4 days of CRYING!!!! And, now... he does it without a peep! Well, maybe a little peep. But he is not crying for hours at a time! I am so proud of us for being tough and so proud of him for catching on.
We are on our way over to Scott's parents to watch the MSU game..... I will have to get some pics of the kids today cuz they are all decked out in their Spartan gear!!! Here are a couple bath pics for now!
1 comment:
LOVE the pics....I will be watching MSU too..should be a GREAT game against Ohio St. Mucinex DM really broke up my cough and congestion...only lasted 2 days! Hope you are getting better...sunny and mid-80's here...hard to be sick long.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment