Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I am Missing...

My mom is so cute..... she sends me what I'm missing out on because I am not on Facebook.  :-)  I will be the first to admit.... these ARE the things I miss the most.  She sent me two pics of Ally that were posted in the last few days on the Queens site.



The first picture is from Monday's dress up day at school..... all the students who dressed up in her classroom..... super cute kids. 

The second picture is from Donuts with Dad, which was yesterday!  During Reading Month, our school hosts a Donuts with Dad and a Muffins with Mom.... where we get to enjoy breakfast with our little girl... and do some reading together!  It's a great little event and the kids just adore it.  Any reason to show off your super cool parents.  :-)

Last year, we were in Mexico this week!  I remember that because Ally was with her friend Caitee's dad.... and he was her surrogate for Donuts with Dad. She was bummed, but luckily Caitee has a super cool dad too.  ;-)

Oh Mexico....... sounds so sweet I just got to go......  :-)  How I love you Mexico......... it is quite likely I would love any all inclusive resort where my hubby and I don't have a care in the world.... that's Mexico to us. Our happy place.

So, I am missing some things on Facebook, it's true.... but I have a great mom who makes sure I don't miss the most important!  Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are welcome, sweetheart!