Friday, March 16, 2012

Last (Wo)Man Standing...

That would be me.  It appears that whatever Ally had in the wee hours of Sunday was NOT the stomach bug...... maybe food poisoning?  Who knows?  Because she and Scott starting throwing up within hours of one another... indicating they were both exposed at the same time to Luke.

Luke threw up once Sunday afternoon and once early Monday morning (after drinking a cup of milk). Each time, it was just milk. Ally, on the other hand, was violently ill and threw up for about 18 hours.  Ally had horrid body aches and a headache. Scott said his back hurt something awful as well as his head.

I am still standing.

As soon as Ally started getting sick... I started taking silver as well as some other natural anti-viral/anti-biotic things I have in my arsenal. Time will tell if that helps me.  I called my chiro immediately and he said, while my immune system is in recover, it's not in great shape yet... so to continue the silver and see what happens.

I am also keeping a bowl of diluted bleach on the counter. I wash my hands in it constantly.  I especially scrub after I've touched anything Ally has been near.  My bathroom has been washed no less than four times now.  As has the kitchen.  Right now, I am in the process of picking up everything else that I have let go.  I'm getting there.

Scott will be home any minute... and the kids are happily playing outside in this crazy, gorgeous weather.  I have every window open in the house.  Be gone germs.  Don't come 'round here no more!!!!

I hope and pray this will pass me by.  I've been through enough this winter. It just wouldn't be right.  ;-)

1 comment:

CJR said...

I am routing for you - if you avoid this you are a wonder woman.