My coworker-friend just came bouncing into my office this morning.... so excited to share that over the weekend, when she was out of town, she stumbled upon a Lululemon and fell in LOVE! She tells me this because she knows of my love.... and she said she knew we could bond over it. :-)
LOVE IT!
It's silly... yes, I am fully aware it is silly to get so excited about someone else's yoga pants... but I adore Lulu and it's so nice when others join in my adoration which borderlines on obsession. She agrees with me... hands down, best "butt" ever in these yoga pants. So my blog friends..... if you too are looking for some amazing yoga clothes that will ALWAYS make you feel good...... check out Lululemon.... and join the obsession.
My personal obsession is totally Jessica's fault. ;-) And I am happy to pass on the addiction to others..... so they too can be broke like me from spending all their money on yoga wear. :-)
1 comment:
Hahaha! So glad you love Lulu. I knew you would. :) I am just starting to get back into yoga. My legs are soooo tight, I can't even get proper form on down dog yet. Pathetic. Blah.
Post a Comment